Submit your name by Sept. 30, 2019, and fly along! You can do that by visiting:
a micro robot that uses Smart material as actuators, named Robotallic, that locomotes and can be controlled with a computer to enable practical applications. I used an inexpensive, commercially available Smart material instead of specially prepared one that are not easily accessible to most robotic engineers enjoy.
The article in My website : https://www.mechanical-cell.space/robotallic/
This is an Alpha version of the report as it will be changing over time, please keep that in mind while reading.
Microrobots can perform various functions by interacting with the
surroundings for medical, military, industrial, or environmental purposes. One of the major challenges faced by microrobotic engineering is a lack of micromotors/stepper motors to drive robots, thus making them unable to generate motion, Among many attempts to address this issue, I pay special attention to smart materials/materials because it is easy to generate motions and deformations with a very simple structure, unlike Robots relying on the complex of motor systems, or Actuators…etc.
This is a showcase of a plastic waste Extrusion machine that takes plastic waste and turn it in to usable plastic for example as shown in the video a 3d printing filament, the project so far was a group work of 4 people as shown by there names on the display on the binning of the video. As it was written this project is in its early stage and will be featured a gain in the future with much more details and improvements,
There is a detailed post on how this machine was built visit Documented projects :
I will discuss the following:
- Material used, the surface roughness and structure.
- The material Preparation and making steps.
- The testing and the capacitors tolerance.
- Difficulties and interesting results.
# Material used, the surface roughness and structure:
Capacitors are made in many different ways, some of them are made from Tantalum Electrolytic, Aluminium, Ceramic, plastic and many more, and we were acquired to use Aluminium foil as plates and plastic & paper as dielectric. Using the materials as they are frame shop wasn’t a good idea.
As shown in the picture 1.1 the Aluminium foil is dirty and full of pumps drown from the manufacturer;
This is an early prototype for Photo resist pcb exposure machine, work In progress,, and it’s going good,,hope you like what you see any ideas are welcome.
platform :- attiny85
class A amplifier is properly the pest choice for an easy cheap signal amplifier spicily when comes to sound, it’s able to sport a great range of frequency’s and could drive a good ohm speaker, also is good to mention sometimes a better option like class T which is paced on AB class but it is out of this scope.
Op-amp or so called operational amplifier is a DC-coupled high-gain voltage
amplifier which was devolved by Karl D.Swartzel Jr. in Bell labs 1941.it has
differential input and usually a single ended output.
Continue reading “Audio Amplifier”
The specific application of the op-amp is to amplify signal, in the past they were used in analogue computers to perform mathematical operations in many linear and non-linear and frequency-dependent circuits. Speaking of amplifying, in this work we were assigned to design and simulate a functional electronic circuit that is based on operational amplifier, and the circuit is one which will take human voice through a microphone and then amplifying it so that we can drive a speaker to hear the voice coming from the microphone.
This Tablet-PC was built from old pcs, it is a full core i7 pc,it was built as first version of its generation,Add to it some modification which makes it perfect as lab bench linux machine,it is very useful in such environment some of its uses:
- used to view datasheet when working on circuits.
- can be used as monitor for USB microscope.
- can be used as a controller for testing equipment ex : logic analyzer …ect.
- with the 6X USB it can support many test equipment at the same time.
- with the card reader module it is always ready to read any kind of cards.
As listed above,these only some of its uses , in the end it is a full working pc!
What is that makes smart home smart?, in this project showcase you will see a new thinking of what makes this smart parking garage smart, some of the systems which were introduced are:
- Smart car recognition system ,the garage door opens only for the cars which are listed in the weight list.
- Automated orientation car system ,No matter how small the garage, you will always find your car oriented to the right direction every time you go out.
- Wireless charging, the car will always be fully charged thanks to the smart garage.
- Automated car wash,the car will be washed automatically according to schedule set by the owner.
- Air quality control system,smart lighting and the revolutionary cooling system.